By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pop Paddle Boards’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pop Paddle Boards’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pop Paddle Boards at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pop Paddle Boards’s web site are provided “as is”. Pop Paddle Boards makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pop Paddle Boards does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pop Paddle Boards or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pop Paddle Boards’s Internet site, even if Pop Paddle Boards or a Pop Paddle Boards authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pop Paddle Boards’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pop Paddle Boards does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pop Paddle Boards may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pop Paddle Boards does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pop Paddle Boards has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pop Paddle Boards of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Pop Paddle Boards’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
POP Board Co accepts apparel returns within 30 days of the order date for a refund or credit of the original form of payment on the order. Items must be unopened and must include the original tags (if any). A $10 restocking fee will be applied and customers must provide a valid reason for any returned items. Customers are responsible for all costs involved with shipping and exchanging items back to POP Board Co unless it is due to an error on our part. If an item is returned and does not meet our policies standards we will send it back to the customer without a refund. Refunds are not accepted on paddleboards and all sales are final. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
POP Board Co will refund the original amount of the item(s) returned, unless it’s due to an error POP Paddleboard’s part, in which case we will exchange it for the proper item.
All orders can be cancelled prior to shipment for a $10 cancellation fee. Apparel orders cancelled after shipment must adhere to POP Paddleboard’s Return and Exchange policy. Paddleboard orders cannot be cancelled after shipment as all paddleboard orders are final. See POP Paddleboard’s return and exchange policy.